Atlas Executive Consulting, LLCDepartment:
East Coast DeliveryLocation:
North Charleston, SC
Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas), has an exciting opportunity for a Mid Financial Analyst to support our client engagements within the federal government. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with superior listening, communication, and analytical talents. This position serves an important role in supporting a team of business professionals and will be responsible for processing and tracking various types of Government documents and recording the transactions in the accounting systemResponsibilities:
- Managing requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing and executing funding actions in various financial systems and tracking the status of those functions
- Demonstrate the ability to merge disparate data from multiple sources (Excel, SAP, etc.)
- Perform meaningful analysis and communicate the results effectively to customers
- Conduct process analysis of financial planning, programming and budgeting activities and develop recommendations for process improvement as needed
- Collaborate in team-oriented environment, communicate complex analyses verbally and in writing, develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges, and manage tasks related to government resources and acquisition
- Able to manage multiple tasks, and completing priorities to assess ad hoc request as well as perform regular taskings
- Support development of client financial reports. Writing and presentation of results and analysis to client management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, statistics, analytics or related field is required
- 3-5 years' experience with advanced MS Excel skills in pivot tables, graphics, modeling required
- Intermediate-Advanced user with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- DoD Security Clearance.
- Prior Navy financial experience
- Active secret clearance
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal. Thank you for your interest!
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.