Lenze Americas CorpAssembly Operator
Uxbridge, MA, US
Assembly Operator - 1st Shift - Direct Hire!
Full-time Regular Uxbridge, MA, US
2 months agoRequisition ID : 1587
is a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical drives, motion control and automation technology - offering products, drive solutions, complete automation systems, and engineering services and tools from one single source. We are able to support the customer throughout the entire machine development process - from the control system to the drive shaft, from the initial idea to after-sales.
Our products can be found in many industries, including automotive, packaging, material handling and logistics, robotics, and commercial equipment (pumps/fans). A global network of distributors and representatives makes Lenze Americas perfectly positioned to meet the motion control needs of customers worldwide. Lenze Americas, the American subsidiary of Lenze SE of Germany, is headquartered in Uxbridge, Massachusetts; corporate global headquarters are in Hamelin, Germany.
This is a GREAT
opportunity to work with a company that will help develop your skills and further your career! The Assembly Operator's
responsibilities include operating production line equipment, including hand tools and computers, and following prints/assembly drawings and work instructions in order to complete the assembly of a product.Key Responsibilities:
- Read and follow prints, assembly drawings, work instructions, and BOM parts list in order to complete assembly
- Perform equipment and product changeovers as necessary
- Responsible for quality control of product being assembled
- Complete daily logs as required.
- Keep work area clean and organized
- High School or GED required
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail a must!
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment