Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
ExemptOpportunity at a Glance
As a Manager of operations, this position offers an exciting opportunity to lead high-profile customer-focused initiatives that either explore new experiences or transform existing experiences.
This role will focus on all aspects of operations and the end-to-end customer experience and execution, process improvement and customer-focused initiatives across ACAMS. This would include initiatives that explore and test new consumer opportunities in market and/or Voice of Customer (VOC) initiatives that seek to understand customer insights and drive change in the current customer experience. This position plays a pivotal role in understanding the consumer needs, data, and business priorities to diagnose and drive meaningful actions.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Enable successful stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Anticipate and initiate change, demonstrate resilience, and help the team adapt
- Deliver ongoing feedback that is both challenging and supportive
- Ensure the team's work is aligned to short and long-term objectives
Who you are: You have a passion for customers, are naturally curious, and enjoy developing new approaches What we are looking for:
- A well-defined customer-focused vision across all of our products and services
- Develop a quality framework for customer interactions
- Measure the customer experience at each touchpoint for continuous improvement
- Participate in customer roadmaps to anticipate future needs
- Aptitude for creating customer personas to capture feedback in real time
PM18ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:General Operations
- Overseas operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement
- Provides advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus
- Manages and/or provides day-to-day leadership to various technical, professional, and/or administrative personnel engaged in specified project activities, as appropriate to the position
- Accountability for leading initiatives that create and transform customer experiences, including:
Strategic recommendations based on customer trends, analytics and insights
- Consultation, demonstration and application of customer centric design principles and best practices
- Support Agile teams through strategic vision and influence to execute
- Sharing insights and progress to promote a customer-centric culture
- Ability to embrace an agile environment and sustain a flexible mindset to evolve with the business.
- Design and implement Salesforce processes that capture customer information and usage across the organization
- Ensure full regulatory compliance and legal requirements and identify any potential risk issues
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements
- Collaborate with sales, Operations team, home office center of excellences, and customers to meet project milestones
- Manage customer inquiries and escalations to ensure customer satisfaction. Identify root cause of systemic issues to identify and lead process improvements
- Define customer success metrics and satisfaction that align across teams at ACAMS
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully in a team setting and with customers
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing regardless of audience - designers, business stakeholders, technologists, users, executives, etc.
- Support ideation, prototyping, technical development, and launch innovative consumer-centric experiences and solutions
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years in operations, process improvements and other operations functions
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in a technical discipline; MBA degree is desired)
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven track record in driving change and business transformations
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams on major projects or initiatives
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com