Neenah PaperJob Locations
US-WI-Neenah# of Openings
Neenah Paper & Packaging has an excellent opportunity available for a talented individual to join the Customer Marketing & Logistics team. The Customer Logistics Manager will provide leadership in the areas of customer logistics and customer collaboration. This results-orientated supply chain leader will drive projects to optimize inventory, reduce operating costs, and pursue enabling technologies with strategic customers.ResponsibilitiesRESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Supply Chain interdependencies between Sales, Planning, Transportation, Warehousing, Customer Service, and the Customer.
- Penetrate the assigned customer's buying and logistics organization, build relationships with influential leaders, and collaborate to drive innovative supply chain programs and continual improvement.
- Maximize product availability with key customers while driving down costs.
- Identify supply chain opportunities for growth with strategic customers. Growth that adds value to the customer and NP&P.
- Understand customer expectations on KPIs, scorecard Neenah performance, and develop action plans for improvement.
- Provide customer-facing Supply Chain expertise to all sales functions of the business (commercial, international, national accounts, packaging & label/end user)
- Serve as a liaison between our customers, sales, planning, transportation, warehousing and customer service to identify supply chain opportunities to strengthen our position with customers.
- In alignment with Sales, annually build joint business plans with key customers to consistently maintain healthy inventory levels and improve service while reducing overall supply chain costs.
- Establish a regular cadence of reviews with key customers to ensure healthy inventory levels on Neenah products are maintained.
- Drive innovation and continual improvement through customer collaboration and experimentation.
- Analyze data to prioritize programs by potential impact to the bottom line, improvement to service, and reduction in costs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs; scale those that are successful.
- Leverage technology to automate reporting for inventory reviews with key customers and create system generated KPI scorecarding that is meaningful to the customer.
- Stay current on industry trends pertaining to inventory and freight.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management and/or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a Supply Chain leadership role.
- High attention to detail and proactive approach to project management.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to influence change and identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with a high personal drive.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Neenah Paper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran's status or on the basis of disability. We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.