Job FamilyClinical, LicensedJob Brief
The Account Executive develops a strategic approach to the management of EMHP of Suffolk County obtaining input and support from senior leadership as needed.
ExemptABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Executive
to join our team at the office in Suffolk County, NY
. The Account Executive
develops a strategic approach to the management of EMHP of Suffolk County obtaining input and support from senior leadership as needed. Functioning in a leadership role within the Client Partnership's Department, the Account Executive will assume administrative responsibilities that include contract management, coordination of activities in response to executive management requests or to enhance provision of services, and providing subject matter expertise to facilitate interdepartmental cooperation. Primary areas of accountability include client/account management, business retention, business growth, support of new business development and demonstrated excellence in customer satisfaction.Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends monthly in person Labor/Management Committee and Sub-Committee County meetings to provide information and reports related to the management of mental health and substance use benefits.
- Manages the Suffolk County account, offering strategic support and guidance as well as ongoing day-to day management for the County management and members.
- Coordinates daily with County benefits department to resolve member claims and eligibility issues in a timely manner.
- Works with Suffolk County's medical, legal services consultant, actuarial and benefits consultant vendors regarding plan designs, coordination of claims.
- Serves as a subject matter expert regarding new laws within the MHSUD industry and provides guidance to the County regarding what impact this would have to their membership.
- Provides active team leadership in addressing and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Identifies opportunities, develops and implements programs and solutions effectively utilizing organizational resources.
- Assures interface protocol and deliverables with operations is adhered to including but not limited to benefit development, eligibility, reporting, performance/service level agreements, appeals, networks and finance.
- Creates ad hoc reports and provides analysis for the County and consultants as requested.
- Provide in person and virtual clinical trainings as needed and act as a first point of contact for Critical Incident Responses (CIR) for the County.
- Effectively maintains relationships with key decision-makers. This includes the County, their consultant and committee membership from management and labor.
- Effectively manages staff resources within the scope of the position.
- Ensures that customer's contractual requirements and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identifies and executes business expansion and membership and/or product growth opportunities.
- Analyze impact of product options and utilization on pricing with appropriate personnel.
- Ability to understand and negotiate renewal pricing.
- Support organizational and departmental budget pricing.
- Monitoring and understanding of membership, rates and financial impact.
- Monitoring of performance standards and service level agreements in light of financial impact.
- Facilitate and/or participate in ongoing trainings.
- Commitment to enhancing knowledge of healthcare industry environment including awareness of business, economic and legislative/regulatory issues.
- Identification of business opportunities and expansion of business relationships (new business, upsells, increasing membership, etc.).
- Meet or exceed Account Management, Client, and Member Satisfaction Survey targets.
- Analyze and produce comprehensive client reports and executive summaries. Identification of trends and provide presentations to customers in a comprehensive and consultative manner.
- Meet or exceed client contractual performance standards/guarantees
: This position requires a Master's Degree,in a health care field and perferrably five years managed behavioral healthcare or related experience. Licensure
: MSW, LMSW, LPC. Relevant Work Experience:
Five years of managed behavioral healthcare or related experience. A thorough knowledge of account management, customer relations and business management are essential. The candidate must have a strong customer service orientation, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience using management information systems. Knowledge and experience related to clinical services will be beneficial. Travel required TO APPLY
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
AAP Reporting Location:NY - Manhattan
ID (Req #):54765
FTE Status:Part Time