US-IL-Downers GroveJob ID
Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
ExemptOpportunity at a Glance
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of local marketing programs for Chamberlain College of Health Professions (CHP) in various major metropolitan markets. This position reports to the Director, Post-Licensure Marketing and is based out of Downer's Grove. Responsibilities
- Works with marketing management and CHP leaders to drive inquiry and enrollment goals.
- Manages media and advertising plans and adjusts according to effectiveness and budgets.
- Manages the implementation of the marketing strategy for CHP.
- Measures, analyzes and reports on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Conducts marketing research on a variety of factors including competition, product demand, student demographics, etc.
- Uses existing market research to understand competition and demand drivers in the market.
- Partners with admissions & academics to implement marketing plans, events, and sponsorships.
- Works with and provides direction to outside agencies as needed.
- Responsible for creating marketing plan with Director, Graduate Marketing.
- Executes on marketing plan including tactics for paid channels, website, social media, print, and PR.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or a related field required.
- At least five years of marketing experience in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to understand, manage and track marketing budgets.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills across all business channels.
- Strong attention to detail and necessary focus on execution, follow up and measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage up and sideways within a large and diverse matrix organization.
- Action oriented self-starter with ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of local media preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications is required.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 10% of the time.
- High level of independent work ability.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com