US-IL-Downers GroveJob ID
Adtalem Shared OperationsDepartment
Business Services & InnovationEmployement Type
Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
ExemptOpportunity at a Glance
This role will provide leadership, direction and coordination for the organization, delivery of business systems enhancements and process improvements to support the operational needs throughout ATGE. Ensure system business rules and processes align with the strategic need of each institution and leads enhancement request process for each system (including SFDC, Banner and ProSam). Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and developing departmental management staff as they direct daily operations of the business systems analysts.
- Responsible for ensuring key business systems align with current business process and organizational need.
- Serves as primary liaison across ATGE in regards to key business system enhancements and system configuration.
- Supports Policy by ensuring system compliance with Federal, State and Institutional regulations.
- Ensures that all Department of Education Title IV applications for eligibility are current and accurate.
- Work with business partners and Information Technology personnel to identify business requirements
and system development specifications for business changes and enhancement requests.
- Research reported issues with ProSAM and processes, and translate into enhancement as needed.
- Provides leadership to promote and maintain integrity and accuracy of the various reporting from business systems
- Ensures that programs are developed to overcome student financial aid issues in order to maintain and promote student retention.
- Develops strategic and tactical plans for each department to ensure synergies and that processes are standardized to meet Ross University's Student Service goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the Sr. Director and Campus Deans in the design and maintenance of campuses structures and staffing plans to improve operating efficiency.
- Establishes service standards and metrics to measure service delivery and ensures that staff knows and understand their responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
- Submits monthly/quarterly reports to VP, SOCOE on systems enhancements.
- Establishes and maintains effective and positive working relationships with all operations departments, IT and training groups.
- Travels as needed to support business system's needs.
- Ensures appropriate documentation is created for any business system process updates.
- Coordinates development of training material for any new/changed business process flows within key systems.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, Masters Degree strongly preferred.
- Eight to ten years' experience in systems, project management and process improvement with at least three years in a managerial role.
- Three to Five years' experience with SFDC, ProSam and Banner
- Must have proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office and Banner Student Finance system.
- Candidates must possess hands-on and versatile leadership qualities and the ability to manage change in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to manage, motivate and develop staff is required.
- Candidates should possess excellent communication, inter-personal skills and demonstrate the ability to foster collaboration across diverse groups of constituents, including students, faculty, management, system developers, and other staff.
- Candidates must have strong analytical project management and organizational skills around business process improvements, change management and systems improvements.
- Candidate must be available to meet domestic and international travel requirements', weekend work required.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit adtalem.com