Monday - FridayShift Hours (Start)
6:00 AMShift Hours (End)
2:30 PMWork Shift Schedule
Criminal, Live Scan, Drug ScreenCitizenship
Must be U.S. CitizenClearance (Live Scan)
YesSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Not RequiredRate of Pay
USD $55,000.00/Yr.Who We Are
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our peopleHow We Help Our Customers
The Lead Housekeeper will assist Supervisor in overseeing the activities of the Housekeeping staff assigned to ensure compliance with Servicon safety, quality, performance, productivity and work assignment standards. Oversight of work completed includes; work is being performed safely in a quality and efficient manner, punctual reporting to work site, properly following work assignments, adhering to company procedural floor care processes, driving company vehicle / trailer to work site and daily and weekly maintenance / cleaning of floor care equipment and vehicles. This position is a working lead and performs many of the same tasks as the Housekeeping staff supervised.
- Assist with monitoring, engaging, guiding, coaching, and motivating all custodial staff. This includes evaluating work quality and performance.
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
- Conduct and support training programs for all team members on subjects including safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Ensure equipment and supplies are available and in good operating order and notify the supervisor in a timely manner if repairs or replacements are needed.
- Track work schedules, vacations, and absenteeism to ensure that all work is completed per SOW.
- Conduct monthly safety meetings with the team, in conjunction with the safety administrator, and perform on-the-spot correction, counseling, and retraining of unsafe procedures.
- Inspect assigned work area(s) while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify quality of work and ensure work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures and client's SOW.
- Perform daily quality assurance inspections of all buildings and work areas within the SOW and ensure quality meets the expectations of the client and Servicon.
- Assist the manager in resolving client concerns and team issues.
- Track inventory, monitor its utilization to ensure efficient and cost-effective use, and provide feedback to the direct manager.
- Ability to perform all aspects of Housekeeping services, train team members, understand written / verbal instructions, minor problem solving, prioritize / delegate work.
What It Takes to be Successful
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- 3 years custodial experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong employee engagement skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills (Spanish a plus)
- Planning/scheduling capabilities
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, delegate, and follow-up