This role is responsible for supporting Engineering project management through preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring a variety of projects in the Engineering industry. They will manage aspects of projects including oversight and planning for engineering design, procurement, and construction inspection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and coordinate all technical aspects of project including contract submission, designs, testing, and data collection and analysis.
- Review project plans and proposals and suggest updates or maintain changes as needed.
- Responsible for performing technical assignments throughout assigned projects including construction layout, calculating and verifying engineering calculations, inspecting construction work, and conducting field tests
- Prepare and distribute specifications and timeline of project to both internal and external clients.
- Provide status reports of projects on timeline, and budget.
- Allocate project resources appropriately and within project budget and oversee work completed including external contractors.
- Perform overall quality control of the work and regularly report on project status.
- Interact daily with the clients and propose project updates as needed.
- Maintain project integrity and reputation through compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with team members to provide assistance and support.
- Perform other duties as required/directed.