The Treasury Analyst
position will serve as a key contributor to the effective and efficient handling of the company's cash flow requirements while managing the day-to-day cash management structure. Preparation of the company's daily cash position for all asset types, including consolidated cash reporting and monitoring cash balances. In this role, the Treasury Analyst
will support the full Treasury team including the Director and VP of Treasury in a variety of treasury operations functions.
As the Treasury Analyst
, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Acts as a liaison between our financial institutions and other internal departments for the purpose of automation, problem solving, coordination of information or any other matters relating to cash management. (This role is crucial to assisting the full department in mitigating fraud risks and opportunities)
- One of the main administrators to our treasury workstation, GTreasury.
- Setting up new users, adding new bank accounts, creating new cash positions as well as assisting in projects to onboard new portfolio companies onto our platform and within the workstation.
- Monitor and extract electronic funds transfers from the Treasury workstation and utilize online banking portals for cash movement.
- Contribute to the administration of our multiple online banking portals for all our users.
- Manage the tenant Letters of Credit process.
- Work closely with the property managers and financial institutions on Letter of Credit draws, extensions and maturities.
- Ensure safe keeping of all original documents and the integrity of the database.
- Review, analysis and payment of our bank fees.
- Coordinate the opening and closing of bank accounts and maintain/update the bank account database and cash management structure charts.
- Updating the departments policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related area
- 2+ years of Treasury/Cash Management experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Solid understanding of Accounting, Finance, and Business principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and spreadsheet skills
- Online banking proficiency
- Strong technological, analytical and problem-solving skills with superior attention to detail
- Sound judgment in dealing with cash and in evaluating when to appropriately escalate issues
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player and have ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Commercial, Hotel, Retail, Industrial or Multifamily real estate experience
- Treasury workstation experience