Goodman Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. The Company does not permit discrimination or retaliation based on such legally protected status. The Company will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws pertaining to equal employment opportunity and terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.Job ID
High School Diploma or EquivalentOverviewDriver 1The Opportunity:
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Driver position. This position will load, unload and deliver products to customers sites as required. Maintain strong customer service and fill in as backup for warehouse and front counter staff as required. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.ResponsibilitiesMay include
- Load, unload and deliver product to customer sites within designated time frames using the shortest routes possible
- Maintain required logs and reports necessary to maintain DOT and company policies relating to safety standards and operation of delivery vehicles, forklifts etc.
- Strong knowledge of safe driving policies. Maintain safe driving practices.
- Safely load and properly block, brace, and secure the cargo.
- Heavy lifting required
- Second warehouse back-up
- Act as the warehouse and/or front counter back up as needed
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilitiesPostal Code
- Valid driving license with excellent driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to proficiently use MS Office including Outlook & Excel, Mincron and a scanner
- Current Valid Driver License
- High school diploma or equivalent (for example GED)
- Valid commercial drivers license with no infractions - Must have a current driver license