Weston & Sampson
Weston & Sampson is an equal opportunity employerID
2019-1358# of Openings
10 hours agoCategory
Your world is always changing, and so are we. Weston & Sampson offers interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services that make the world a better place. Innovative and reliable, we've worked to improve the communities where you live, WORK, and play for more than a century. Come join us as we grow.
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company with public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With over 550 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth and looking for talented staff to join our team. Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success.
In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit resume through our career portal on our website: www.westonandsampson.com Responsibilities
We are looking to fill the position of Architect I for our growing architectural team in Foxborough, MA. Our Facilities group is a multi-disciplinary architectural & engineering design group located in Boston, Foxborough, and Peabody. We foster a collaborative and innovative design process with a focus on multi-faceted and complex Public Works and industrial facilities for municipalities throughout New England and New York. https://www.westonandsampson.com/services/structures-facilities/facilities-architecture/
The position is to be located at Weston & Sampson's Foxborough, MA office. Qualifications
- Candidates for the position of Architect I should have 2-5 years of substantial experience as a productive member of a project design team.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to work well as a team member, and have a desire to grow professionally.
- Experience with the development of construction documents for public sector facilities is highly desirable.
- Some degree of construction detailing understanding is expected.
- Professional degree, strong design and technical skills, plus REVIT/BIM fluency are mandatory.
- The position will include many aspects of the design process, including assistance in programming, documentation of schematic and design development, production of construction documents, assistance with construction administration and interactions with municipal clients.