Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
R03612Please review the job details below.
Are you excited by the possibilities presented by machine learning and artificial intelligence? Do you have a drive to contribute to our nation's security? In an increasingly data-rich environment, threats to our country are harder to detect and require the augmentation of intelligence by machines. As a part of our team, you can help turn this complex problem into a real solution for an important Intelligence Community customer. We are looking to hire a cleared Data Scientist to a growing team of motivated software developers and training data specialists to make the customer's vision a reality.
What you will be doing:
- Contributing to the design, development, and maintenance of an automated machine learning framework
- Creating and implementing an architecture to ingest satellite and other location based intelligence data at scale, applying machine learning algorithms to them, to create and iterate analytic models
- Applying data science methods to create and optimize convolutional neural networks that will perform classification, localization and segmentation of various modalities of media and remotely-sensed imagery
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph.
- Require 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (physics, mathematics, computer science, operations research, etc.). 4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of convolutional neural networks
- Modern machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras, Caffe, Torch)
- Ability to perform exploratory data analysis
#cjpostMAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.