Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Washington DC, VA
R03586Please review the job details below.
Radiant Solutions is seeking an ISR Data Scientist to join our team in Washington, DC. We support our customer through the processing, management, and analysis of ISR-related data. This position supports the customer's data automation and visualization services. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and technology, able to learn quickly, and work both independently and in a team environment. Duties will include creation and management of digital content, data analysis, methodology development, and briefing materials.
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI
- Bachelor's degree in an Applied Science, Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years of Data Science experience
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Strong background and experience in data analysis, data reduction and data manipulation
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in developing and presenting complex written products and oral briefings for and to senior leaders
- Microsoft SharePoint and other content management services
- Python, Matlab, R, or similar scripting/analytic languages
- Experience with ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro
- Access, SQL, MySQL or other database software