The Motus Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer to leverage a user-centric design approach to grow our existing aesthetic. Were looking for a thoughtful designer with a marketing focus who can think at a campaign level while executing with great detail. The ideal candidate will have an eye to innovate within existing brand guidelines.
- Lead the design process for print and web projects
- Creatively, strategically, and efficiently execute on all stages of a design project, from start (concept sketches/layouts) to production (client revisions) to preparation (final art files) to finish (vendor coordination)
- Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects; ensure brand consistency across all media
- Collaborate with copywriters, Marketing, and stakeholders to maintain brand standards and messaging points
- Source stock photography or work with internal team to set up the perfect shot
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 3+ years design experience; SaaS marketing experience is a big plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- HTML experience
- Robust portfolio that demonstrates a strong sense of branding, typography, and layout applied to various campaigns across channels
- Demonstrated ability to bring abstract concepts to life through illustration, iconography, photography
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solver with a passion for creating and promoting great design
- Excellent time management skills and adherence to project timelines
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.