St. Louis College of PharmacyEOE Statement
: St. Louis College of Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Candidates will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, gender, veteran status or sexual orientation. We encourage members of minority groups to apply.Level
St. Louis College of Pharmacy main campus - St. Louis, MOTravel Percentage
Part-time staffJob Shift
4 Year DegreeJob Category
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is seeking a part-time content specialist. As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the content specialist will develop content for integrated marketing collateral and serve as a team member for multiple clients, conducting interviews and research as needed to create content for multiple channels and applications (print, web, and social).Responsibilities
Education and Experience:
- Manage timelines, production schedules, and the flow of content and design proofs to ensure timely production and delivery of projects.
- Participate in the maintenance of the department's project management system by tracking time on projects and maintaining tasks and milestones. Maintain shared electronic files and sample library to maintain departmental and project records.
- Provide general marketing and communications support to assigned clients, developing communication content for integrated marketing collateral.
- Serve as a team member for multiple clients, conducting interviews and research as needed, and developing content for multiple channels and applications (print, web, and social) and executing distribution strategies.
- Provide editorial review of marketing copy for the College and its departments.
- Develop positive relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Supervise and direct freelancers and vendors when appropriate on a per-project, as-needed basis.
- Assist the director of marketing and the vice president for marketing and enrollment services with marketing activities as needed.
The position requires:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related area.
- At least one to three years of writing experience for both printed and electronic publications and channels.
- Experience developing communication strategies for print and digital marketing collateral.
Experience in higher education is preferred, but not required.Technical Skills and Abilities
The content specialist must have proficiency with:
- Associated Press style for written content
- Current web and social media platforms and tools
- All standards office software (Microsoft Office)
- Content management systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Cascade Servers, etc.)
- Web-based project management systems (Teamwork Projects, Basecamp, 5PM, etc.)
- This position requires excellent writing and storytelling skills.
If this sounds like the job for you here is information on how to apply:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are expected as part of a team-focused work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
Apply online and submit a cover letter, resume/CV and references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.