Regular Full-TimeJob Summary
Assists with diagnosis, repairs, maintenance and installations of components, subsystems and systems for the electrical trade during the construction, tenant finish-out or remodel of commercial buildings and industrial facilities. Works with various types of tools, gauges, and measuring equipment under the guidance and direction from supervisor.Company Overview
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.Essential Duties
- Has and maintains proper use of all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and safety equipment.
- Familiarizes self with project task safety plans, documentation, practices and procedures and executes them during the work day.
- Conducts assigned daily job requirements with the utmost safety, quality, and productivity in mind.
- Assists in the layout, assembly, and installation for the electrical trade.
- Has and maintains required personal tools. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED. Craft training is preferred.
Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment.