Job Code: 9552
Location: West Chester, PA
School Brand: Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
City: West Chester
School State: PA
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
The Quality Assurance Analyst
partners with our Application Developers and Information Technology team to deliver robust web based applications for our business needs.
The ideal candidate must possess a deep knowledge as well as broad experience in quality assurance testing towards web based applications. In addition, interested candidates must possess a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for QA and testing purposes
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of web based applications
- Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in applications functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times
- Creates test cases and test data against multiple web based applications
- Works closely with Application Developers to ensure projects flow through the SDLC process
- Participates in pre-releases and releases to ensure the delivery of the best product to a user
- Understanding of front-end vs back-end technologies
- Understanding of browser debugging and console tools
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing
- Recommends program improvements or revisions to developers and system analysts
- Creates relevant user and system documentation towards web based applications
- Maintains digital library of documented applications
- May lead in implementing suite applications within cloud based applications
- Effectively communicate business concepts to our IT team and effectively communicate processes and design to end-user community.
- Interface effectively and efficiently with users, technical staff and management at all levels
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Interact as a team leader and player on various projects.
- Must have the ability to manage concurrent projects, manage deadlines, troubleshoot technical issues and ensure client satisfaction
- Proven track record of delivering quality products.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least (2 to 4) years demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance Testing
- Required education: Bachelor's degree
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- IT experience within an Educational Institution is a plus
- IT experience with cloud based systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in SDLC development cycle.
- Understanding of Cloud Based Infrastructure
- Experience in multiple systems integrations
- Strong documentation
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*