Interested in writing B2B marketing content on the fastest growing and emerging technologies? Have experience in creating compelling website content and managing social media channels? IDC is seeking a high energy and results-oriented Content Marketing Specialist to help create, manage and implement impactful marketing and sales enablement programs to increase visibility and drive new business opportunities.
IDC, the premier global market intelligence firm, is seeking a high energy and results-oriented Content Marketing Specialist to work closely with sales, marketing, product management and our research thought leaders to develop and execute marketing and audience development initiatives.Responsibilities
- Writing powerful and engaging short and longer form digital marketing content, including for product and sales collateral, social, and the web.
- Supporting corporate and product positioning content development and brand initiatives.
- Developing ready-to-use sales enablement assets, training materials and tools to help sales effectively communicate and position the value proposition of relevant IDC offerings and capabilities.
- Collaborating with the global marketing and web teams to evolve and innovate marketing content, lead generation and engagement experience on the corporate website.
- Generating and nurturing leads through integrated marketing programs.
- Helping direct and manage usage of corporate social media channels to increase visibility and engagement.
- Measuring and analyzing the results of marketing efforts to inform and recommend future strategies.
- Marketing support and involvement with events including company meetings, IDC Directions conferences, and other potential event-related initiatives.