Ideal Industries, Inc.Job Locations
2019-2014# of Openings
2nd Overview IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC
. has been propelled by the principles of its founder, J. Walter Becker, for nearly a century. Since the beginning, this family-run enterprise has been committed to building ideal relationships with its customers, employees and communities, creating some of the industry’s most innovative and trusted products along the way. This commitment to quality and service will continue to spur the success of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. and its family of companies, for generations to come.
IDEAL has made its mark by developing the iconic products and practical technology demanded by critical industries like data communications, aerospace, electrical, wire processing, automotive, construction and more. Since the beginning, IDEAL INDUSTRIES has been a growing, energetic company, and that’s never been more true than today. It’s always been a compelling place to work and we’re poised for even more growth as we continue to move across the globe. With growth comes opportunity—and at IDEAL INDUSTRIES, the opportunity can be yours.THIS IS A 2nd SHIFT POSITION. HOURS: MON - FRI 3PM - 11:30PM Responsibilities
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform varied production tasks under the regular direction of the Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to forming, assembling and packaging of our products;
- May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not limited to hand tools, soldering equipment, assembly and test equipment, hand trucks.
- Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
- Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
- Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
- May be directed to perform routine equipment maintenance.
- Other related duties as directed by management.
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to follow verbal and written multi-step directions for semi-complex tasks.
- Visual acuity and hand dexterity to package and assemble a variety of materials is required.
- For selected tasks, color and depth perception may be required.
- Data entry and queries
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to continuously lift, push and pull up to 10 lbs, for 9-10 hours per day and, on occasion, lift up to 60 lbs. This capacity will either be determined from a physical exam or verifiable past performance.
- Constant standing during a shift (9-10 hours) with frequent reaching, pulling and bending.
- May be required to pass a physical exam for wearing a respirator, which is a requirement for certain jobs.
- Hot/Cold temps based on seasonal variations
- May be subject to humidity, noise, odors, or dust
- frequent exposure to mechanical hazards
- Occasional exposure to chemical hazards
IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.