Ideal Industries, Inc.Job Locations
2019-2015# of Openings
J. Walter Becker founded IDEAL in 1916 and made a promise that is still an important part of the way IDEAL operates today: "An IDEAL product will provide a value greater than the price paid for it. Service is a part of the product." Becker's foundational principle represents our everyday commitment to you. It's the driving force behind our partnerships with the world's leading distributors, a state of the art delivery system, outstanding customer and technical support and variety of operational benefits designed to save you time and money. It means we're proud of the way we do business.
IDEAL brings you products that make your job easier; products that you can rely on, with warranties you can trust; products that are available whenever and wherever you need them. Every IDEAL product comes with the promise made by our founder more than 90 years ago.THIS IS A THIRD SHIFT POSITION. THIRD SHIFT IS SUN - THUR 11:00pm - 7:30AM. Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform varied production tasks under the close direction of the Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to forming, assembling and packaging of our products.
- May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not limited to hand tools, soldering equipment, assembly and test equipment, hand trucks.
- Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
- Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
- Maintains housekeeping in the work area.
- May be directed to perform routine equipment maintenance and set-up.
- Must be able to follow directions, both verbal and written multi-step directions for semi-complex tasks.
- Visual acuity and hand dexterity to package and assemble a variety of materials is required.
- For selected tasks, color and depth perception may be required.
- Ability to perform routine computer data entry and queries is required.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Up to three months of experience in manufacturing or distribution is desired.
- Must be able to frequently push and pull up to 50lbs., for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 40 lbs. This capability will either be determined from a physical exam, or verifiable past performance.
- Frequently requires prolonged standing and/or sitting during a shift (8-10 hours) with frequent reaching, pulling and bending.
- Hot/cold temperatures based on seasonal variations
- May be humidity, noise, odors, dust
- Frequent exposure to chemical and mechanical hazards
IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.