Independent BankRequisition #
1600 Redbud Boulevard# of Openings
Overview WHY INDEPENDENT BANK IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:FootprintEstablished, respected, and growing in Texas and Colorado.PeopleBuilding thriving relationships and leading with a courageous heart.BenefitsGenerous 401 (k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, employee programs, and a satisfying work-life balance.GrowthFinancial stability providing competitive salaries, internal growth opportunities, and a business strategy of continuous growth.Community Volunteering and making a lasting impact, building strong, healthy communities.Overview
This position is responsible for supporting all day to day functions for the Compliance Department in the area of Legal Research to ensure all regulatory requirements are met. Will provide a high level of customer service and be responsive to the financial needs of diverse individuals, families, businesses and organizations served by the Bank.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Monitoring, research, and tracking of all legal orders.
- Maintain a log of all legal orders received, answer dates, account specifics, involved parties, time spent on research, number of documents produce, and fees charged.
- Managing calendar alerts for all legal due dates.
- Gather customer records in response to legal orders as directed by management.
- Responsible for ongoing review and self-education of banking regulation changes related to legal orders.
- Be knowledgeable of Independent Bank products, services, customers, and potential fraud and legal risks associated with those activities.
- Demonstrate appropriate personal and interpersonal behavior, attitude, judgment, communication, and initiative when working with customers and Bank staff to ensure a high level of support to the overall management of the Compliance Department
- Perform other duties as requested.
Independent Bank is a host to diverse group of professionals; offering careers in lending, finance, management, marketing, technology and much more. We welcome talented and capable people with a heart for community service, strong personal values and integrity to join our team.
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- College degree or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3+ years of experience banking deposit/support operations, required
- Computer proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Careful attention to detail, time management skills, and excellent documentation and writing skills
- Being a strong team player is vital
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
No phone calls or direct e-mails please.Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.
Independent Bank is an EEO/AA - M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status.
Note: The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. If you require assistance at any stage of the employment application process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 214-544-4777.