Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected VeteransRequisition ID
US-CA-San FranciscoPosted Date
EngineeringOpportunity Details: Overview
Would you like to join Practice Fusion, an Allscripts company, as we work together to reshape the future of healthcare? We are on a mission to help small, independent practices thrive by offering best-in-class, affordable products that allow them to focus on what matters most - caring for their patients. Practice Fusion is a leader in the electronic health record space with over 80 million patients served by doctors using our platform. Our award-winning, cloud based ambulatory EHR platform helps physicians thrive in an increasingly complex world by coordinating patient care.
Join our growing team, as we are an enthusiastic and committed partner dedicated to connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive better health and save lives.
We are looking for a talented Intern Test Engineer who will focus on quality across our industry-leading Electronic Medical Record and Personal Health Record products. You will be taking on the challenge of testing our product from an end-to-end perspective across multiple browser and device configurations.Responsibilities
- Perform functional and regression testing of the entire Practice Fusion web-based product suite
- Ad-hoc and exploratory testing across browser and device configurations
- Collaborate closely cross-role to author test cases and report on test coverage
- Document and verify defects in our bug tracking system
- Provide regular, detailed status reports on progress and execution
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- Working knowledge of client-server interactions
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- 0-1 years of professional work experience
- Working knowledge of automated testing tools
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.