Location: Benicia, CA USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Finance & Accounting
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 3397DescriptionResponsibilities
- Administer the functions of being the District Chief Accounting Officer, supervising accounting staff, implementing financial control policies, reporting and interpreting results, protecting assets, and tax administration.
- Implement and oversee the District Forecasting process while actively participating in project forecast review process and providing guidance to Senior Management.
- Formulate and provide guidance to the strategic decision making process for the district.
- Analyze accounting trends with excellent knowledge of GAAP
- Monitor daily financial operations
- Prepare, present and interpret internal and external financial reports to management and appropriate groups
- Serve as consultant to senior, peer and subordinate staff.
- Work with outside regulatory and consulting firms
- 10+ years of Accounting Leadership Experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Preferred
- Ability to Offer both Strategic and Hands-on Leadership
- Excellent knowledge in the area of Corporate financials such as reading, analyzing, and interpreting financial reports and legal documents is core to this role as well as budgeting and job cost planning and analysis
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.