Integrated DNA TechnologiesID
Project Management# of Openings
14 hours agoShift/Schedule
M-F 40 Hour Week (United States of America)Overview
The Project Manager supports the development initiatives at IDT through the utilization of project management best practices. This position ensures the consistent, reliable and transparent project execution which efficiently uses our development resources.Responsibilities
- Supports project ideation process by managing and investigating proposals related to project pipelines
- Facilitates, with assistance, project portfolio prioritization within the project pipeline.
- Plans, schedules and tracks projects; with related cost estimation and scope control responsibilities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, mitigates and communicates project risks on continual basis.
- Manages project teams; drives motivation, collaboration and performance. Provides oversight and control of any external resources contracted to the project.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and develops enhancements or new processes based on best practices.
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs and communicate appropriately to stakeholders.
- Follows defined project management processes.
- Measures and communicates project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Utilizes multiple project management methodologies ranging from waterfall to Agile methods.
- Implements "right sized" project management processes that best suit the needs of the project.
- Mentors other colleagues within the Project Management team.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
Other Job Qualifications
- Minimum of three years of project management experience, as Project Manager required
- Minimum of five years of work experience required; experience within a high tech or biotech company preferred.
- General understanding of software development, product development or process development preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicating with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize and motivate groups and/or interdisciplinary teams to reach a common goal.
- Skill to effectively evaluate employee performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization
- Skill of attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to act independently.
- Ability to receive feedback and coaching from others on one's performance and use the feedback and coaching to learn.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to a minimal amount frequentlyIntegrated DNA Technologies is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.