US-CA-Redwood CityJob Post Information* : Posted Date
14 hours agoCategory
Information TechnologyMore information about this job:About Nevro Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain.We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS).The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview The Data Analyst will work with teams (sales, marketing, R&D, finance, and business owners, etc.) to measure, understand, and monitor key business metrics across our business systems. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with datasets across a variety of systems. This role will be responsible in delivering ad-hoc analysis with actionable insights and translating stakeholders' priorities into dashboards. As an early member of the analytics team, you'll have many opportunities to make a meaningful impact by helping develop how we do analytics as a company.
- Establish business data by building effective data models, optimizing BI platforms, and empower business users to make data driven decisions
- Gather business requirements across company, develop and execute data tasks, and deliver complement analysis to business users
- Be the subject matter expert on business metric definitions, calculation methodology and ensuring consistent use of KPIs across business areas
- Manage the analytics intake process to solve complex business problems using data analysis
- Performing detailed analysis to support the planning and impact assessment for product and growth initiatives, and delivering results to stakeholders
- Understanding, recommending, and maintaining a cadence for reporting that will communicate a holistic picture of business performance to the team and the company
- Monitor data quality, investigate data issues, and ensure issues are identified, documented, tracked, reported and resolved (with product teams)
- Develop strong relationships with the cross-functional team, and independently provide insight related to releases and other work the team is completing
- Investigate anomalies in business metrics to identify and correct data quality issues or drive corrective action in a timely manner
Skills and Knowledge
- Quantitative degree in Math, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Finance or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience developing technical analyses (must be comfortable manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources)
- Expert-level skills with Tableau, Wave Analytics, or similar business intelligence software and expert-level spreadsheet skills
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with very large data sets
- Proficiency in python for data analysis (pandas, requests, numpy, etc)
- Understanding of key analytical techniques including funnel analysis, conversion and drop-off rates, predictive modeling, and cohort analysis
- Experience with data warehouse solutions
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.