US-CA-Redwood CityJob Post Information* : Posted Date
14 hours agoCategory
Information TechnologyMore information about this job:About Nevro Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain.We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS).The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview Nevro is seeking a Salesforce Developer who can will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. The candidate must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations and possess complex problem-solving abilities, who can bring both bright ideas to help form decisions regarding design and improvements to our system, and an innate ability to execute and implement, turning ideas into reality.
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code.
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers
- Perform basic and extended unit tests for releases (internal and salesforce releases)
- Perform release migration tasks (change sets, config, data load etc.) and environment setup/management using Github and Jenkins
- Provide level 3 production support (involving appropriate functional teams when needed)
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Build and maintain great working relationship with peer teams
- Oversee technical solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
LI-GR1Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance, or Engineering; Master's Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in building salesforce components using Apex, Visualforce and other Salesforce features.
- At least 3 years of experience with custom objects, validation rules, formulas, workflows, process builders, visual flows, approval process and ORG wide setup.
- At least 3 years of experience working with App-Exchange vendor products.
- At least 3 years of experience working in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Console and Communities.
- Must have knowledge on salesforce lightning and worked on lightning components.
- Preferred 5 years of experience of software development with any technology.
- Experience handling data migrations.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer is strongly preferred.
- Experience in agile development methodology/scrum.
- Knowledge on salesforce marketing cloud is a plus.
- Experience in a front-end technology and modern web framework such as HTML, CSS, java script and Jquery.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.