Marketing • Remote, United States DescriptionPosition at Quadient
Quadient seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join a dynamic and growing team. The BDR will work in close cooperation with the regional Sales and Marketing teams to build up the pipeline for the sales team in assigned region and/or product line. The BDR will use existing and new resources to help Sales team exceed revenue goals.
The BDR should have a telesales background, predominantly in B2B enterprise software. The BDR should have fun on the phone and the desire to work in an international environment. The BDR is extremely motivated to build relationships with customers and opportunities. This position is perfect for people who want to become Software Account Managers.Responsibilities
- Generate qualified appointments for North American sales team
- Follow up on and promote all marketing programs - conferences, web seminars, email campaigns, and online marketing campaigns
- Conduct online research for target firms in the defined region
- Telephone identification of decision makers in targeted companies
- Help staff marketing events
- Administrative activities and database maintenance
- 2-5 years telesales experience in software industry
- Phenomenal phone presentation and communication skills
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in a business discipline)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
- Must be independent and self starter
Quadient is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.