United Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer.Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluatedwithout regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteranstatus, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, or anyother protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to theperformance of the work involved.Location:
Parkersburg, WV, US, 26101Company:
The Product Coordinator is responsible for all the coordination of the real estate appraisal and environmental process of Commercial loans. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Request comparison vendor bids for appraisal and environment reports and follow through with the ordering of the reports to be completed.
- Provide Loan Officers vendor findings for their review and selection of vendor to utilize
- Coordinate the scheduling of the reports to be completed upon vendor selection
- Coordinate the report review via internal staff or select external vendor to review
- Upon report review has been returned, identify any areas of concern or needing troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with Loan Officer to troubleshoot issues and ensure problem resolution is complete.
- Back-up for approving Valuation Control Memo's up to $4MM
- Back up to processing all vendor payments and track all receipt of payments from customers.
- Back up to ordering office supplies for the department
- Back up to verifying vendor license and E&O information
- Act as back up in the absence of the department manager's absence
With over 175 years of experience, United Bank is one of the region's premier banks with locations in West Virginia, Virginia, Washington, DC, Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. A subsidiary of United Bankshares, Inc., with dual headquarters in Washington, DC and Charleston, WV, we are a full service financial institution with over $19 billion in assets.
At United Bank, our people are our greatest asset. Our company is a perfect fit for hard-working, driven individuals as we provide a culture that is entrepreneurial, efficient, relationship-based and service-oriented. United is proud of our record of growth and our commitment to service - not only to our customers, but also to the communities in which we live and work.
United encourages our employees to become involved in the community and in professional activities, and we provide continued training and other support to help all employees achieve their full potential. Nearest Major Market:
Marietta Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Administrative Assistant, Loan Officer, Real Estate, Finance, Administrative, Sales