US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
US Water, has an immediate need for a Chemical and Equipment Water Treatment Account Manager located in or around the Dallas, TX area.
You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of US Water Services programs, services and products in targeted accounts within your assigned region. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts to US Water. In addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing programs, and selling new technologies.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based out of a home office and will cover about a 150 mile of the Dallas, TXResponsibilities
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Work with management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Execute sales goals in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Analyze perspective customer needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
About U.S. Water:
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Prefer working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- The qualified candidate will be subjected to pre-employment background check and drug screen
U.S. Water is more than just a product supplier we are an integrated industrial water management company based in St. Michael, Minn., serving a quickly growing and diverse mix of customers in industries such as biofuels, power generation, midstream oil and gas, and healthcare. As a subsidiary of ALLETE Inc., we proudly serve more than 3,600 customers nationwide, provide integrated water management solutions by specializing in chemicals, treatment and monitoring equipment, engineering and related services that reduce water use, save energy and improve efficiency. U.S. Water has a national footprint and serves a significant number of Fortune 500 companies. We encourage you to apply and to join our company - the best place to work in water!EEO/AA/F/M/Vet/Disabled