US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
We are hiring an Installation Tech out of our Grapevine, TX location to join the U.S. Water Team! The position has significant travel
. You will be required to be a professional service and support for customers and the field sales force by performing field service installation, startup, repairs and maintenance of US Water equipment or equipment manufactured by others.Responsibilities
- Installation - technical consultation and installation assistance to on-site personnel or contractors
- Routine Service /Equipment Maintenance - perform routine maintenance on equipment to pre-established guidelines
- Repairs - repairing machines and systems, including rebuilding equipment
- Troubleshooting - determine mechanical causes of operating errors and taking action to remedy the problem
- Equipment Selection - determining correct tools and equipment required to perform to the requirements established by the customer
- Record Activity - complete service reports, record repairs, warranty work, and maintenance performed
- Travel - (Road Warrior) - up to (80%) to U.S. & Canada sites
- Equipment Support and Consultant - fully support the sales and service efforts of the sales force
- Associate's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (electrical automated systems
- Hands on experience with mechanical and electrical industrial applications (i.e. pump systems, valuves and control panels)
- While performing duties of this position, the individual would occasionally be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to have manual dexterity to operate equipment and tools required on the job.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work & think well independently.
- Overtime may be necessary as work load dictates. This may include weekdays or weekends.
- Must maintain valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to use a computer for creation of reports and data entry required.
- Must be able to use a Smartphone and any related applications required for the job or timekeeping.
- Must wear furnished uniform and maintain clean and professional appearance while working with customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time
- 3+ years experience in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mechanical Service experience