ZendeskNew York City, New York, US
We are seeking a high-performing Named Account Manager who will have the exciting chance to create mind share and adoption within Zendesk's top customers. You will drive sales execution with these accounts by establishing executive level relationships, nurturing existing relationships and crafting additional adoption. This requires collaborating with and coordinating our executive team and experts.
You will be responsible for top line revenue expansion and overall customer adoption. You possess both a business background that enables you to engage at the CXO level, as well as easily get along with enterprise customers and operational experience on how to get deals done. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a subset of our top accounts
- Build new relationships and close new business throughout each organization
- Drive and close account renewal business
- Establish C-Level executive sponsorship
- Co-ordinate account planning activity across account base
- Develop strategy and objectives for each account in order to align and facilitate best-practice for each and every use case and to predict and quantify expansion opportunity
- For BPO named accounts, serve as day-to-day liaison between the BPO and Zendesk sales, and develop market initiatives to drive incremental revenue
- Coordinate our business partners, industry and subject matter experts as well as executive
- Ultimate point of accountability for all customer issues and opportunities, communicating and intensifying, when needed, to the Zendesk executive team
- Follow Zendesk sales process, tracking all critical activities and ensuring a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques and relevant campaigns
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 6+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistent track record of success with 6 figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk's powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation
to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion
in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice
explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk's use of your personal information.