NAPA Auto Parts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 264278
Brand: NAPA Auto Parts
Location: Billings, MT
Major Market: MT – Billings
Date Posted: March 19, 2019Job Description
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a skilled and energetic Warehouse Associate-Loader to join our growing team of professionals. Our Loaders stage, shrink wrap and load product by trip number and store number as it is received from the packing and pulling areas of the stockroom. They also prepare palletized loads for shipment by shrink-wrapping product.Responsibilities
- Moving through aisles, rows and shelves
- Having a keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs as needed
- Maneuvering heavy equipment using hand trucks motorize cards, pallet jackets, etc
- Helping team members maintain a clean, organized floor
- Ensures correct parts are placed on the correct truck.
- Stages product on pallets, shrink wraps to prevent loss, and loads pallets on trucks.
- Keeps work area clean to avoid potential accidents and to allow for rapid loading.
- Pulls stock orders until time to load trucks as needed.
- Pulls large parts and stages to proper truck.
- Assists with processing other DC shuttles.
- Works in a safe manner following all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- NAPA Associates are required to have the stamina to stand and walk for the entire work shift. High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- 6 months prior work experience.
- Forklift certified.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Should have basic computer usage skills.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons