Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
R02385Please review the job details below.
Does working as a simulation analyst on Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) study efforts and influencing the design and procurement of future space and airborne systems interest you? Do you enjoy working on multiple short-term studies concurrently along with long-term analysis work? Can you analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and express that data using charts and graphs?
Radiant Solutions is looking for analysts to perform high fidelity modeling and simulation of satellites, aircraft, and their ISR sensor suites for a variety of government and commercial customers. Tasks would involve instantiating complex vignettes, architecting studies and trades, developing tools for data analysis, performing detailed Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) checks of simulation input and results, and presenting your results to senior-level decision-makers and customers. Strong problem solving and thinking skills are required to quickly update existing models and scenarios to reflect the unique capabilities and solutions being considered. You should be able to work both independently and in team environments. At Radiant Solutions, we perform a key role in helping to design and analyze systems that are being considered for the hard problems facing our nation.
These studies will be conducted in support of government and industry customers in the greater Northern Virginia/Washington, D.C./Maryland area. Note: US citizenship and an active TS/SCI clearance are mandatory for this position and required for consideration. QualificationsRequired:
- A current government issued Top Secret (TS)/SCI security clearance required to be eligible for this position. US Citizenship Required.
- We have opportunities for those with 10+ years of experience. All positions require a four year degree from an accredited college/university, in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
Note: US citizenship and an active TS/ SCI clearance are mandatory for this position and required for consideration.
- An advanced degree in Engineering or a related field
- Working knowledge of the theory and applications of astrodynamics, remote sensing, spacecraft design, aerospace systems operations, complex systems integration is desired.
- Experience with the design, development and software implementation of complex mathematical algorithms.
- Ability to develop stand alone engineering tools/scripts via Python, and/or MATLAB, and Excel
#cjpostMAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.