Radiant Solutions values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
R03684Please review the job details below.
Do you have a head for numbers? Like turning real world problems into mathematical representations and checking to see if you did it right? If you like that, you'll love developing algorithms with us! Our customers have some of the most interesting needs and hardest challenges to resolve. Our solutions require integrated models based on large and varied datasets, feeding analytic applications so that we can extract patterns and behaviors obscured within the data to augment the capabilities of human operators. We need both experienced and aspiring data scientists to work on all stages of the data science pipeline, to include applying existing machine learning software across large hyper-parameter trade spaces, developing new machine learning algorithms and evaluating the best the commercial AI/ML industry has to offer to our problem set.Why us?
- We build advanced algorithms to gain analytic insights from a large range of open source and government data
- We enable machine learning systems, automate workflow, and design and develop custom applications for unique national-security mission
- We operate an end-to-end predictive analytic platform unlike any other within the US Government
- We provide training to expand your skills and challenges to develop them
- Our client's missions are vital to national security, so we're mission-first always
- Our work environment is relaxed business casual
- At our core we believe and practice social responsibility
- Must have a current/active Top Secret security clearance
- 15 years' of relevant experience
- B.S. in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or related field.
- Extracting and transforming data using programming languages such as Java and Python and associated open source data analytics libraries
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Exceptional oral and written communications
- Organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Development experience in a Linux/Unix/Windows environment
- Capability to work effectively in a geographically distributed development team
- Basic systems administration and installation
- Build-test-deploy frameworks (Jenkins, GoCD, etc)
- Containerization platforms (Docker, OpenShift, CloudFoundry, etc)
- Graduate experience working with probabilistic and stochastic statistical analysis or computational intelligence
- Experience conducting model feasibility research and algorithm development for machine learning
- Experience with distributed datasets and experience analyzing both relational and NoSQL data structures
- Experience working in an Agile environment, especially SAFe
- Ascertaining unique ways to apply algorithms to derive specific customer specific data analytics results
- Applying big data analytics tools to large, diverse sets of collection data to assess risk of adverse threat activities
- Extending existing algorithms as required to support customer requirements
- Experience implementing algorithms related to machine learning
- Experience developing and testing models
#cjpostMAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.