Are you ready to work for a company that has made a commitment to growth and has an awesome, friendly team atmosphere?
The MacQueen Equipment Group is the leading distributor in the Midwest of high-quality Hydro Excavating - Street Sweepers - Sewer Vacuum Trucks - Snow Blowers - Refuse Trucks and other types of environmental equipment. Our success is built around strong relationships and a commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Come join our Sales Team in a newly created role as our Utilities Sales Associate, you will develop Demonstrating / Training skills within MacQueen Equipment.
Goal - The goal of this position is to increase Utilities Based Products and Market Share through Service, Parts and Unit Sales and Rental.
Primary Focus -
• Contractors Companies engaging in subsurface utility engineering or a division of a larger parent company.
• Commercial Construction
• Site development
• Excavation Contractors
• Road & Bridge construction
• Private power utilities
• Private telecom & cable
• Oil & gas companies
• Industrial plants
• Private water and sewer companies
• Demonstrated and effective written and oral communication skills
• Completion of computer-based industry training
• Continuing Education of products
• Road Warrior- 75% travel expected
Skills and Experience
• Strong experience in the areas of heavy truck equipment operation and mechanical function
• Experience or exposure to mechanical repair & operations preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work with little daily supervision
• Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
• Microsoft Office skills to include Excel and Word
• Excellent people and customer relations and training skills
• Must be able to travel and overnights will be required
• Ability to sit, stand and drive for extended periods of time
• Valid CDL drivers license with driving record acceptable to company insurance provider
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. on occasion