Based in WWE's Stamford, CT headquarters, the Senior Manager, Communications will work with the Communications team to develop and execute plans and programs to enhance the visibility of the WWE brand, businesses, products, and talent in print, TV, film, radio, digital, and trade outlets. We are seeking a candidate with a strong corporate and business communications background.Responsibilities
- Pitch national business media to promote and support key company initiatives and announcements.
- Oversee exec briefings materials for media appearances, interviews and events.
- Maintain and build upon solid sports, business, and trade contacts at national broadcast, print, and online media outlets.
- Create and execute effective communications plans to support the Digital/Social Media and Sales/Sponsorship teams.
- Provide support on business/financial communications and work closely with WWE's IR team to promote WWE's key business initiatives.
- Manage and update WWE's corporate website and corporate media/company documents.
- Spearhead campaigns to obtain company-wide corporate and industry awards.
- Organize and coordinate executive speaking/panel opportunities for senior management and WWE talent.
- Oversee the company's media monitoring function while also evaluating industry news and media coverage of issues that are of interest to the company.