We are Akrons original healthy restaurant that features all natural and organic ingredients, made fresh to order and served with a smile! Our forward-thinking menu offers a wide variety of Gluten Free friendly, Hormone and Antibiotic free Meats, Vegetarian, Vegan and Allergen-Friendly cuisine inspired from around the world. All of our food meets our Golden Standards. We take great pride in creating amazing food that tastes delicious and is healthy for you and your family!
Assists with coordinating food and bar service activities for Restaurant and Banquet Facilities. Oversees Front of the House areas during designated shifts. Provides leadership in the Cafe by directing and managing the associates and activities of the Cafe. Ensures excellent customer service. Implements initiatives to stimulate the growth of the business and maximize profits.
Servers, Bartenders, Host/ess, Bussers, Dishwasher
- Promotes team work, coaches, develops and trains department associates; minimizes turnover, promotes efficiency, and controls labor costs.
- Maintains accurate department records to ensure documentation of activities is available.
- Notifies Caf Management and/or Maintenance Associate of any equipment needing repair.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment to ensure health code and OSHA requirements are met.
- Ensures food and service meets quality and timeliness standards.
- Assists Manager(s) responsible for all banquets from beginning to end (includes meeting with customers, menu development, pricing, room set up, and staffing the event).
- Assists in overseeing cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Assists in investigating and resolving food quality and service issues. Issues relating to food poisoning claims are handled in conjunction with Store leadership.
- Assists in maintaining internal controls for all financial transactions.
- Communicates customer feedback and Associates concerns to Caf Management.
- Ensures proper tip compliance is maintained.
- Maintains ambient music.
- Performs duties of Caf staff as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
- (E) High school education or equivalent
- (E) 2 years of hospitality training or experience
- (E) Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to read a profit & loss statement
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct and control
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills using the windows operating system including internet, printing, and email
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel