West Suburban BankCategory
Regular Full-Time Responsibilities Summary:
Performs a variety of clerical and/or administrative functions for the Controller department and/or manager requiring limited knowledge of systems or procedures. Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Responsible for answering telephone, determining nature of business, and transferring customers to appropriate personnel.
- Reads and/or routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail. Composes memos, letters, and correspondence as directed.
- Organizes and maintains files of records and correspondence.
- Scans and organizes documents as needed for annual exams.
- Reconcile and research difference and other loss accounts.
- Deliveries to other locations as needed.
- Works closely with Accounts Payable department in review of all department invoices.
- May support department staff in assigned project based work as directed.
- All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Strong computer skills. Trained in Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
Requirements for performing Essential Functions:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment;
- High school diploma or equivalent.
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, walk, climb, reach above shoulder level, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), and/or carry/lift loads up to 25lbs. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, and communicate orally.
West Suburban Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.