LocationPA: Seven Fields
Job FamilyCustomer ServiceJob Brief
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our team at our office in Seven Fields, PAABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative
to join our team at our office in Seven Fields, PA
. The Customer Service Rep screens telephone service requests and initiates cases, answers basic inquiries, makes referrals to appropriate Beacon personnel, and provides information concerning certification to providers and subscribers. Member & Provider Services Representatives will serve as the member's Single Point of Contact for the PA HealthChoices Program.Position Responsibilities:
- The Customer Service Representative is responsible for initiating cases and making appropriate referrals by:
- Answering and screening telephone service inquiries and collecting demographic and jurisdictional data;
- Analyzing member/provider problems and advising caller(s) regarding plan coverage and eligibility;
- Referring callers requesting service to Beacon resources or outside contractors as appropriate;
- Verifying benefits against contract requirements prior to initiating the case; and,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Relevant Work Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate's Degree or equivalent related experience is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) or more years of experience working in mental health care and/or insurance/claims adjudication environment.
- Telemarketing or customer service experience helpful.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:PA - Trafford
ID (Req #):57137
FTE Status:Full Time