Job FamilyCustomer ServiceJob Brief
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative to join our team at our office in Woburn, MA.ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative
to join our team at our office in Woburn, MA. The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for providing answering and responding to a high volume of telephone inquiries from members and providers.Position Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, resolving customer inquiries, facilitating problem resolution and acting as a member/provider advocate by meeting or exceeding customers' expectations.
- Achieve and maintain productivity and quality performance expectations.
- Interpret and effectively communicate benefits and eligibility information to our customers.
- Document all critical information related to contacts responded to in the appropriate MHS screen/system.
- Effectively navigate through multiple complex systems/screens.
Relevant Work Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate's Degree or equivalent related experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Health Care or Health Insurance is required.
- Previous experience in an ACD call center environment is highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:MA - Woburn
ID (Req #):57118
FTE Status:Full Time