LocationAR: Little Rock
Job FamilyData Management/ReportingJob Brief
The Operations Business Analyst primary role is to ensure that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet internal and external stakeholders' expectationsABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Operations Business Analyst
to join our team at our office in Little Rock, AR.
The Operations Business Analyst
primary role is to ensure that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet internal and external stakeholders' expectations. This position is a key liaison between the technical staff that implements and support the solutions; and the line-of-business staff (including vendor partners) that performs the process work. This position deals with the more tactical, day-to-day aspects of monitoring, trending, and communicating business-process-related issues. Ensure best practices are understood and adhered to with a focus on improving business processes and operational efficiencies. Position Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of data exchanges and information technology systems in relationship to the overall business. These include exchanges between the State and Beacon, as well as exchanges between Beacon and its vendor partners.
- Continually evaluate, monitor and analyze operational performance of all data exchanges against key service level agreements and established client performance guarantees.
- Review all business requirements, technical specifications and configuration changes; for compliance with industry/client standards, business needs and contractual obligations.
- Coordinate and support business on User Acceptance Training (UAT) and integration testing with vendor partner on all changes or new enhancements.Including but not limited to, documenting test scenarios, test scripts and test results validation.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and recipient of transmission notifications and error reports. Coordinate and facilitate with the internal and external technical teams to trouble shoot errors and data issues.
- Collaborate with the Client Data Services Operations Support team to facilitate error resolution of transmission failures.
- Collaborate with IT, Enterprise Solution Office (ESO), and various shared services teams to perform root cause analysis of data load failures.
- Facilitate and collaborate with various shared services team (e.g. NetOps) and strategic partner (Evolent) in resolving data integrity issues.
- Oversee all data exchanges generated by vendor partner to ensure vendor submits complete and accurate submissions. Meet regularly with vendor partner to review encounter performance, manage corrective actions, and communicate state changes as required.
- Responsible for maintaining awareness and communicating changes to any file layouts and confirming with vendors and internal stakeholders on level of readiness.
- Submit, monitor and escalate (as appropriate) reported incidents within the IT Service Management platform.
- Develop and maintain cohesive working relationships with internal and external customers to establish effective problem resolution and process improvement toward the achievement of exceptional service.
- Perform continuous reviews with internal and external resources (i.e. Evolent, DHS, Client Data Services, etc) to align processes with changing business conditions.
- Collaborate with Operational leadership to develop business case in support of new request/demand.
- In partnership with IT, perform research and analysis on new technology opportunities, systematic enhancements and other efficiency/effectiveness related possibilities toward the goal of delivering ever improving service.
- Develop testing scenarios/scripts, and conduct UAT testing and document results for assigned projects or requests.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Beacon policies, procedures and company-sponsored annual programs (i.e. compliance training).
- Lead, plan and/or perform special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
Bachelor of Science degree or related business discipline requiredLicenses:
Valid, unrestricted driver's license and reliable transportation requiredRelevant Work Experience:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ experience working as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years' experience with end-user-oriented technology, such as BI or performance metrics, helpful
- 3+ years' of Business domain experience in the process areas being supported
- 1+ prior years' of process improvement experience, especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution
- 1+ prior years' Healthcare experience a plus, preferably in a payer organization
- Proficient in word suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in designing and constructing comprehensive models of business processes, sub processes and their links to automated tasks in IT
Click below on "Apply for this Position"
to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:AR - Little Rock
ID (Req #):57165
FTE Status:Full Time