We are currently seeking a Patient Scheduling Representative to work in our main office in Otsego, MN. This is a full-time position working 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The Patient Scheduling Representative works as a liaison between the patient and their care providers to ensure the best quality of care. QualificationsQualifications/Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1-2 years scheduling experience required; health care experience preferred but not required.
Accurate Home Care, LLC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary organization and attention to detail skills
- Skilled in operating office software applications such as Microsoft office suite
- Proven ability to manage stressful situations with calm and poise.
is a trusted provider of quality home health care services. Our primary goal is to maintain and improve our patients' level of independence, while ensuring their outmost satisfaction. We are rapidly growing and work in a very fast-paced environment!
Apply online and learn more about us at www.accuratehomecare.com
EOE/AA Employer including Vets/Disabled