: US-FL-St Pete Beach# of Openings
: Front DeskPosition Type
: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
: ExemptAbout Us
Welcome to Sirata Beach Resort featuring the newest rooms on St. Pete Beach! A multifaceted resort surrounded by acres of beautiful St. Petersburg beaches rated as a top five beach in the United States, Sirata provides everything our guests need to enjoy a relaxing stay. Almost nothing compares to the sparkling white sand setting of our gulf side St. Pete Beach, Florida resort hotel.
As an associate at the Sirata Beach Resort, you can enjoy free lunch or dinner in our Cafe, discounted hotel rooms, free parking, tuition reimbursement programs, and so much more. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests!Overview
Support General Manager in managing the Rooms andSecurity Departments to achieve the guest satisfaction scores, operating and financial goals of the owner. Act as General Manager in his/her absence when necessary. Responsibilities
- Lead Rooms and Security operational managers to success on daily, weekly, monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic plan and support the F&B Department as needed.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, attend, and/or participate in various hotel and departmental meetings. Ensure compliance of brand standard operating procedures and policies.
- Develop and manage execution of Rooms/Security division budgets and revenue forecasts. Develop and implement controls for expense management. Ensure staff is utilizing labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members.
- As a member of the Executive Committee for the property, the Director of Operations is expected to help create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of management experience, preferably in both rooms and FandB.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Computer literacy and financial management required.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.