Perham, MN, USAFull Time
Arvig is seeking a Marketing Technologist to manage and support our various tools and processes connecting the marketing team with sales and other departments together as the company scales. We're looking for an experienced user to help improve and increase our user adoption of the technology while increasing efficiency across the entire organization. This position will be dedicated in ensuring the company is maximizing systems and processes, and better capitalizing on the features and benefits of marketing technology platforms relative to the needs of various user groups.
We are a leading-edge communications company with the largest network in Minnesota and a fast paced, busy marketing department who can put your talent to work. This position will be in our Perham office location. Join us and make a difference!
We prefer that you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- 2-3 years of marketing technology, automation and/or administration support
- CRM admin/support experience, preferably with SugarCRM
- Possess working knowledge of company and department processes
- Ability to coach, teach others on system functions and usability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Desire to learn and support strategy/implementation of marketing technology and process enhancements
In return for your awesome talent, we offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and a fun, caring team of marketing and sales professionals to work with. Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and, above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we serve.
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage.
Discover your advantage. Apply now!
EOE/Drug Screen/Women and Minorities Encouraged to ApplyWe are unable to sponsor H1B visas.