United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
9122 Date Posted:
Sales & Sales Support Description
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns them to the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping customers' shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and timely manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company guidelines.
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet Safety Policy.
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System and Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and company guidelines
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous employers
- Must have sales experience; industry experience preferred
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle insurance
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving abstract from the department of licensing at time of interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver large bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving bakery products
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and institutions
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at time of interview
- Must uphold the Company's core values