Founded in 1869, Chatham University is a fully coed institution with an enrollment of over 2,200 students and over 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in our areas of excellence: sustainability & health; business & communication; and the arts & sciences.
Consistently ranked as a best college by U.S. News & World Report in the Regional Universities North category, Chatham consists of the School of Health Sciences; the Falk School of Sustainability & Environment; the School of Arts, Science and Business; and the School for Continuing & Professional Studies.
To help support the continued growth of the University, Gradate Assistantships (GA) are available that provide an excellent opportunity to “Earn as you Learn”. All the GA positions combine a professional part-time position pay and 50% tuition discount. Positions are available in the following disciplines:
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters in Communications
MFA in Creative Writing
Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Master of Fine Arts in Film and Digital Technology
Master of Science in Athletic Training
Master of Science in Biology
Master of Arts in Food Studies
Dual: Master of Arts in Food Studies and MBA
Master of Sustainability
Dual: Master of Sustainability and MBA
More information on these graduate degrees can be found at https://www.chatham.edu/admission/graduate/index.cfm
There are GA positions available in student affairs, admissions, advancement, sustainability, academic affairs and business. More details on these positions can be found at www.chatham.edu/careers.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree
- Must be enrolled in 9 credits per term for fall, spring and/or summer as a full-time student. Each program has different summer requirements and/or class availability.
- Must work up to 19 hours per week (not to exceed 545 total hours in a calendar year) from August 15, 2019 through August 15, 2020 during regular business hours (or off hours as determined by the position/supervisor).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Each position has a job description which entails additional qualifications.
Interested candidates should visit www.chatham.edu/careers
Search for the Graduate Assistant positions and review the job descriptions of these part-time positions and follow the instructions to complete the job application process. Please include a cover letter indicating your interest in a certain job and degree.
Deadline: Review of applications immediately with a firm deadline of June 30.
Chatham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks diverse candidates.