Gryphon Technologies, LCSite Manager
Regular Full-Time (100% or 75%)# of Openings:
Gryphon Technologies, LC / Gryphon Marine / Gryphon M&T (Gryphon) is a premier professional and engineering services provider to the Department of Defense. Gryphon is the federal Governments partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring todays U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Responsibilities
Site Managers (SM)
Serve as primary point of contact with the Government COR and/or ACOR. Apply program regional and site resources to execute the CSP mission. Exercise full decision-making authority for contractor site CSP activities. Ensure program quality and a safe working environment. Designated as the Responsible Individual (per MCO 4400.201 Vol 13, Chapter 8)Qualifications
- PM education and experience requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area is required (e.g., Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Management). Additionally, they must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management, OR;
- At least 5 years of experience in logistics management or supply chain management.
- Possess written and oral communications skills, to include public speaking.
- Possess excellent supervision/management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and to prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Possess a track record of delivering customer service.
- SMs must be able to make personnel management decisions to support the Government ACOR. These do not include decisions outside the scope of the PWS.
Select site manager positions shall require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
Site Managers shall be physically located on site at:
- Camp Lejeune, NC (Secret clearance required);
- Cherry Point, NC;
- Beaufort, SC;
- Quantico, VA (National Capital Region);
- Yuma, AZ;
- Twenty-Nine Palms, CA;
- Miramar, CA;
- Camp Pendleton, CA (Secret clearance required);
- Barstow, CA;
- Bridgeport, CA;
- Kaneohe Bay, HI;
- Okinawa, Japan