Independent BankRequisition #
1600 Redbud Boulevard# of Openings
Overview WHY INDEPENDENT BANK IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK: FootprintEstablished, respected, and growing in Texas and Colorado. PeopleBuilding thriving relationships and leading with a courageous heart. BenefitsGenerous 401 (k) plan, paid time off, health benefits, employee programs, and a satisfying work-life balance. GrowthFinancial stability providing competitive salaries, internal growth opportunities, and a business strategy of continuous growth. Community Volunteering and making a lasting impact, building strong, healthy communities.Overview
Responsible for handling and multi-tasking all post-closing insurance (hazard, flood and auto) related requirements and obligations, while working closely with the third party insurance vendor.
- Process and enter all insurance items, record notes, and initiate loan changes
- Verify policy renewals, cancelations, reinstatements, and deficiencies with agents/insurance carriers
- Producing custom notices and distributing documentation addressing deficiencies to customers and/or lending officer
- All customer/lender/agent insurance inquires
- Process all unable to locate insurance, and process cross-collateralization
- Distribution of daily and bi-weekly processing reports/notices to lending staff
- Add the premium to the loans
- Refund premium to loans
- Obtaining additional information for loans
- Multiple collateral percentages and/or values
- Collateral verification
- Flood Zones
- Updating flood determination criteria
- Call and communicate with customers on insurance
- Initiate getting flood zones corrected, if incorrect
- Insurance verification (if needed)
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in working with hazard, flood and auto insurance policy renewals, cancelations, reinstatements and deficiencies with agents and insurance carriers.
- 2-5 years of general banking knowledge.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Should be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to take direction.
- Professional demeanor, cooperative attitude, excellent organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Time management skills are essential.