Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/VJob ID
US-TX-Plano Work Type
Flexible, example: M-F 8:00AM-4:30PMHours Per Week
Are you passionate about empowering health care for everyone in every community? Do you desire to see health care organizations thrive?
As a Contract Analyst, you'll have a front-row seat to the industry's transformation from fee-for-service to value-based care. Apply your revenue cycle experience to interpret reimbursement contracts and load them into our best-in-class Contract Management system. The right individual must be accountable and focused while working on a united team with fellow colleagues, must stay nimble, and problem-solve under deadlines to deliver the best result to our clients, the first time. The Contract Analyst must be able to adapt quickly to evolving healthcare and technological environment and to deliver precision, quality, and excellence to the nth degree.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze provider/payer contracts and translate reimbursement terms into logic modules within the nThrive application.
- Communicate with colleagues and customers in a clear and professional manner via phone, email, customer service ticketing systems, and in person.
- Design, implement and maintain new and existing contract profiles.
- Troubleshoot pricing discrepancies with clients and colleagues.
- Meet or exceed established goals for productivity, turnaround time, and quality.
- Establish and grow close client relationships.
- Work independently within assigned tasks to ensure client success.
- Maintain proficiency in application functionality and stay current with industry knowledge.
- Maintain working knowledge of Government and/or Commercial payer reimbursement methodologies and deep knowledge of 1-3 specific methodologies as assigned by supervisor.
- Supports nThrive's Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive's business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive's Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive's Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year previous customer service experience.
- 1+ year previous healthcare revenue cycle experience.
- Highly numerical aptitude with excellent analytical skills.
- Capable of working independently to meet goals and deadlines.
- Strong written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
About nThrive Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics, or other related field.
- 3+ years of previous customer service experience.
- 2+ years of previous healthcare revenue cycle experience.
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Basic SQL Query experience.
From Patient-to-Payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics, and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.